Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ViggoLicious



Since my other posts tend to lean toward the heavy and the serious (or, at the very least, the contemplative), today's post will be ridiculously vapid and shallow. Hooray!

Yes, my girlfriends and peeps, I give you the one, the only, the eye-poppingly incredible Viggo Mortensen. Viggo is, in my humble opinion, God's Gift to Women. (And I say this only half jokingly.) After my handsome husband (the Tall Cool One), Viggo is, hands down, the finest piece of manliness on Planet Earth. And for all you Lord Of The Rings fans out there (props to my home girl Dawn!) was he NOT the utter embodiment of King Aragorn??!! No other actor would have even come close!

So let's all gaze, in rapt unison, and issue forth a collective happy (and vapid) sigh of aesthetic appreciation, shall we?

No comments: