Diva is, apparently, LIVID that I have abandoned her during the day.
And, if I try to look at it through her little (beautiful brown eyes), I can kind of see why.
I've always been at her beck and call, ever since she was born.
And now, I am GONE all day long, without an adequate replacement.
Anyway, she's taken her anger out on objects with the "ew" sound in them.
Here is a list of things she has managed to destroy in the first week I've been gone:
1. A bottle of Elmer's glue (partially ingested the plastic cap; ingested ALL the glue, and managed to get some of the glue on her ear and on her tummy. There's a lovely "glue spot" on the carpeting. Good thing our carpeting is already trashed.)
2. Glue sticks. (for a craft project). Chewed beyond use.
3. Electric glue gun (cord severed from gun). Now worthless.
4. Hula Hoop (chewed to the point where it is no longer round... and, thus, no longer useable. it is now a backyard chew toy.)
5. SHOES (yes, this was bound to happen. She selected my FAVORITE pair of casual shoes. Black suede mules. REALLY cute. She totally ATTACKED one of them. The other one remained untouched.
Good thing I love that dog so much. :-)