Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jeff Buckley...


Everyone who knows me knows I'm a huge Jeff Buckley fan (my husband would say 'fanatic'). Jeff's one and only studio album, "Grace", is, in my humble opinion, the best album of all time.

Today, November 17, 2007, would have been Jeff's 41st birthday.

As a sort of "birthday tribute" to Jeff, I wanted to post a really great BBC documentary about Jeff that I located online. Link is below.

Rest in peace, Jeff. Thank you for the incredible, soul-stirring and beautiful music you gave us.
UPDATE: The original link I had on this post is no longer functional. I finally found another link for this documentary.... who knows how long this one will be good for. The documentary is GREAT though.
Here is it is. Scroll halfway down the page and you'll see it. -HWHL 6.12.08

No comments: