Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Point Guard Analogy Ain't Working For Me, Sarah....

After all, what kind of point guard ditches her team in the middle of the 4th quarter and just walks off the court??

A LOUSY one, that's what kind!

Can you imagine if she had pulled this crap in the White House?

"Um, sorry.... but it's all just gotten too stressful..... and I have a better offer to do my own radio show.... I've been told I'll be the 'female Rush Limbaugh'!!"

No thanks.
If I were an Alaskan, my response would be: Good Riddance. And give me a governor who WANTS the job.

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Yep. Her 15 minutes are now up.

Busy Bee Suz said...

And again, I am under a rock. Have not read the paper or seen the news in 4 days or so.
I hope N.Korea did not send anything over to Hawaii!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I'm not going to judge her YET for her choices. I have always liked her ---so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt right now. Her future???? Who knows!!!
Hugs
Betsy