Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Dash of Happy Wife + A Cupful of Smiling Suz + A Liberal Sprinkling of Sassy Bev = A Perfect Lunch Date!


And INDEED it was!

I love my dear friend Suz... we've known each other since 9th grade and even though we only get to see each other in person every couple of years, it's almost like time hasn't passed.... we giggle just like we did back when we were 14!

This past week Suz was in town visiting her Wonderful Mom Bev (who hasn't changed a BIT and who I loved catching up with!) and we all met, kids included, for a fun, giggly lunch.

It was wonderful, and boy how I wish Atlanta and South Florida were only 30 minutes apart instead of ..... 13 hours apart!

Love and miss you, my sweet forever friend!
Which is why I know you'll forgive me for once again posting these embarrsing photos from us way back in high school! (And yes, you can do the same - turnabout is FAIR PLAY!!!) :)

Hug and kisses! :)



6 comments:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

How great you got to catch up with an old friend. It doesn't matter how much you see someone. When you're friends, you just are.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Unknown said...

It just makes me so happy to see that picture : ) I love that your friendship has endured and grown during the years. Bring on the giggle fests : ) Bev looks delightful! She would have to be delightful to be delightful Suz's mother!

And GREAT pictures!

Cliff said...

I'm glad that two of my favorite bloggers can get together, relive old times and create new memories.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are too funny. I also wish we lived closer. We had a great time and my mom loved visiting with you and the kids also. Ya'll look great (see, I picked back up that GA accent)
Not so fond of the old photos, but those were the good ol' days. :)
LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!!!

Jason, as himself said...

I especially love the last one of Suz with her feathered lesbian haircut and double exposure.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Sounds like a fun visit. Isn't it great how old friends can meet up every couple of years and make it seem like it's hasn't been that long at all?