Monday, October 20, 2008

"Awake O'Sleeper"



Most of you who have been reading my blog for any length of time know I belong to an amazing church - 12Stone - that is overrun with 'creativity', shall we say.

The above song and video was created by our Redemptive Arts team to accompany the message from September 21st entitled "The Warrior Awakening".

Watch the above, and remind yourself that the awesome power of God can break whatever chains hold you captive.... remember God is the Author of new beginnings, and He is the Master chain-breaker.

If you're interested in hearing the message, it can be found here. ("The Warrior Awakening" on 9/21/08.)

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Great video, powerful song.
Your church is awesome...

KingdomWriter said...

Wow, I have watched this 4 times this morning, I'm so blown away, and moved. I love the part when the preacher lies on the ground and screams 'I bear the marks of God'. Absolutely outstanding, thank you for sharing this with us. Unfortunately my computer can't listen to the sermon, but I am reading the notes. One day I'm coming to your church. I have a list of churches over the world that I want to visit, this is my goal. I'm adding yours.

HWHL said...

Suzy,
I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
I love it too.... our creative team does some really amazing stuff. (Go to the "Labels" on the right side of my blog, and click on 12Stone - I try to put up new stuff every so often.... we recently had a visual art installation which is also very moving... from an Israeli artist... I think you'll like that as well. It's based on the life of Gideon in the OT.)

Ah, if only the unbelieving and sketical world around us KNEW of the power that lies within our amazing God.

Truly, nothing is a hopeless situation!