The lovely, deep-thinking, wonderful Karen has tagged me.
I'm supposed to come up with 7 scintillating things about me..... hmmmm....
OK, here goes:
1. I have a degree in History, which I absolutely never use (unless I happen to be playing Trivial Pursuit).
2. I am not afraid of most creatures, except for maggots. I have an irrational fear of maggots.
3. I'm licensed to sell insurance products in the State of Georgia (fascinating, I know.)
4. There's a height difference of almost a foot and a half between me and my husband (I'm 5'1" and he's 6'5")
5. I lived in Portugal (the Azores) for 3 years.
6. Fresh blueberries are my absolute, all time favorite food.
7. I am double jointed and can do certain things that, for most people, would cause extreme pain.
23 hours ago