Monday, March 17, 2008

Canine Halitosis

I love my dog. I really really do.

I've had many dogs in my life and she is by far the sweetest dog I've ever had.

Also considering the fact that she was a "rescue" and obviously mistreated before she came to us endears her all the more to me.

But I tell you what. When she BREATHES on you...... oh my. You wonder if a garbage truck happened to stall out in front of the house..... or perhaps it's low tide? Or maybe hubby left the chicken wrappers and shrimp shells in the outdoor garbage can on a hot, hot day and they're 'fermenting'.... It's rank, I say.

But just look at that smile. How could you NOT love her?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Get that cutie a tic tac. :)

HWHL said...

Oh, Suzanne.... you have NO idea. I've had many discussions with my vet over it. It is truly THE worst breath I've ever encountered.