Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Crazy Lady Is Moving! Hooray!


I'm a laid back person... I really am. I have a live-and-let-live philosophy and get along with about 98% of people. But, one of the 2% of the people who I don't get along with happens to live directly across the street from me.

She's nuts. AND she's mean. Bad combination.

We had a confrontation (in the STREET, no less) several months ago. Her dogs (who are just as mean and crazy as she is) bit Carlos, the guy who does my yard.

Long story short - I went out to assist poor Carlos, fully expecting Crazy Lady to be apologetic for her dogs' actions but NO.... she wanted to know if Carlos was in this country LEGALLY and demanded to see his papers! (I was stunned.) Then she proceeded to tell me (in her best threatening voice) that she's a lawyer (which obviously she isn't.... because if she were, she would KNOW she's legally liable for the actions of her stupid dogs).

ANYWAY, yesterday Crazy Lady put a big FOR SALE sign in her front yard.
I'm thrilled, and doing my happy dance. :-)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I hope her house sells quick. What a nut job.
good luck....Just hope she does not scare away any potential buyers.