Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nefarious Nerds

Today I was going to put a lovely, spirit-filled post on my blog about today being Palm Sunday but NO.... I've spent the better part of my day dealing with computer issues because some Devious DORK somehow hacked onto my computer via spyware.

Not only that, but this pernicious (I love using words like pernicious... it's so rare that life gives you the opportunity to use that....) ahem..... this PERNICIOUS violation of my computer apparently does not respond to Spyware and Virus Scanning programs! I have TWO "top-of-the-line", "look-at-how-many-awards-we've-won" spyware/anti-virus software programs but still, STILL these Nefarious Nerds (now THERE's a phrase you don't hear much) have managed to scale the virtual wall surrounding my computer and set up shop, much to my consternation and chagrin.

So, needless to say, I'm about to "lose my religion" as we say in the South when we're really pissed off....

Sigh.

No comments: