Thursday, March 5, 2009

Humor, Courtesy of "Engrish"...

Disclaimer: Allow me to first and foremost say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Asian culture. LOVE IT.

But I also love the way this site makes me laugh so hard, I sometimes think I'm going to pee in my pants. I will sometimes start giggling so hard that I can barely breathe. (And after I've had a glass of wine, well, I giggle even harder.) You get the point.

So, anyway.... please realize that this is all in GOOD FUN (kind of like watching "America's Funniest Videos".)

Enjoy. :)

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh...too flippin' funny!!!

Me said...

This is like the Bad Engrish version of the Fail Blog!

Najia said...

Just FYI, sometimes I order in Engrish in drive-thrus. It freaks Ed out. I think Raura and Tom do the same thing. Ed's always worried that the cashier will be Asian, but they're not. We're in Carifornia after arr. I figure since I'm Asian/Afghan, and 99% of my famiry butchers the Engrish language, I can go right on ahead and speak Engrish anytime I damn well prease. Gracias.

HWHL said...

KBL,
I should NOT have read your comment with a full bladder.... that was ALMOST an emergency dash to the bathroom! You are hilarious!!