Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why I Love Suz

There are SOOOO many reasons why I love Suz, but just one (little, teeny one) is that she is a fabulously talented writer.

I KNEW she had it in her way back when, when she said "Happy Wife, do you really think I can do this blog thing? Really? My very own blog?" And I was like "Are you KIDDING me? Does a bear POOP in the woods?!"

(Of course, I was substantially more elegant in my response, but you get the picture....) :)

Suz is hilarious! For solid proof, just read THIS post.

And if you want visual proof of how funny Suz has always been....(mugging for the camera, even as a kid)...)... WAY back in 1982, just look at THIS.

Here's a tribute to my VERY favorite blogger, the great Buzy Bee Suz!!
If you're not (yet) a fan, go check out her blog!

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are embarrassing me. Really.
You are too sweet.....I am just a wacky person that has the nerve to say the crazy stuff going on in my head.
I think the luckiest day of my life was the day you asked me:
"do you want to share a locker?"

well, that day and the day I got married, the day I had my babies, the day I got my first credit card.......

oh, you get my drift.
Thanks T.

Big hugs my friend-
Love Suz

Dawn said...

oh, she is one of my favorite bloggers, too! not to mention, one of my favorite people! she sure makes me laugh, on a daily basis :) and without her, how would i have found YOU?! yep, she is pretty useful!!

HWHL said...

I really wish we had a time machine and could go back and re-live moments from 9th and 10th grade. Wouldn't it be hysterical?

Cliff said...

The best thing Suz has done for me was writing in my comments that we had a common interest in Dave Ramsey. The rest, as they say, is history.

HWHL said...

But Cliff.... did you check out the funny pictures of me and Suz from 9th grade? We really had SO much fun together.... I remember many times that girl made me laugh until I literally either cried or whatever beverage I happened to be drinking came out of my nose.

She has ALWAYS been hysterically funny! :)

Jason, as himself said...

ALREADY a huge fan! What's not to love about Suz?

Gberger said...

I Heart Suz right along with you.