Monday, March 2, 2009

No School Today!

My kids got their wish - school was cancelled today due to the snow... we wound up getting 3" at our house.... Athens (home of UGA... and just a 40 minute drive east of us) got 7".
AMAZING!

Because most of the snow melted by noon, we went to .... our favorite place (Suz, I'm sure you can guess) .... the MALL.
S window shopped at Hollister and Justice and J spent his time in the video game stores, then we had Chick-Fil-A for lunch.

A nice quiet Monday. :)

Back to a normal schedule tomorrow.
I'm hoping this week I'll get a call back on those 2nd interviews.... (fingers crossed).

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

awww. the mall. Sounds like a great day away from Education.
I suppose J is feeling better too.
take care, suz

HWHL said...

J still has a fever, but wanted to get out of the house.
So, I did what ANY mom would do... loaded that boy up on Ibuprofen and OUT WE WENT! :)

Really, he's fever is not bad... just a hair over 100. I'm sure he'll be heading back to school tomorrow. (It certainly hasn't diminished his STEELY RESOLVE to play video games....) :)