Sunday, March 22, 2009

Michelle Needs Our Prayers

Update: Marcell has updated Michelle's blog - she has improved somewhat, but is still in the hospital. Thank you for your prayers!

I got a message from Marcell, the husband of our beautiful and gifted blogger buddy Michelle of Rocky Mountain Photos that she is in the hospital and in very serious condition.


Michelle, for those of you who don't know, has a seizure disorder. She was not born with this seizure disorder, it was caused by years of severe child abuse at the hands of both of her parents.


Please pray for Michelle. And also pray for Marcell, her husband.

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh Happy Wife, I'm so sorry to hear this. I wondered how she was doing this weekend. I always check both of her blogs and hadn't had a chance to do it this weekend. Thanks for the update.
Hugs,
Betsy

Busy Bee Suz said...

oh, poor thing. I will be thinking of her and adding her to my daily prayers.
Suz

3 Peas in a Pod said...

She's in my prayers. How awful.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Cliff said...

A prayer has gone up for the family.

Jason, as himself said...

Abuse from both of her parents? This makes me ill.

I hope for the very best for Michelle.

Unknown said...

Oh no. I will pray tonight and tomorrow! How very, very scary!