Monday, September 8, 2008

Dork Alert! Dork Alert!



Hubster asked me, a couple of weeks ago, what I wanted for my birthday. (I really have everything I want....)

But because we're still NOT the best with spending WISELY (and avoiding DEBT), I told him I wanted the two of us to attend Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover" seminar when it comes to Atlanta.... and he AGREED! (I almost fainted when he said YES...)

So, we're going. This Saturday. ALL DAY. And I'm really excited! (I'll be the one down front getting Dave to sign my book, and maybe even swooning, like little girls at a Jonas Brother concert....)

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Whatever floats your boat, honey!

Gberger said...

This sounds like an unselfish and practical "date" that you requested for your birthday. I hope you have a great time, learn all that you hoped to, and maybe go out for a nice dinner! YAHOO! (We're nerds, too; we watch PBS regularly, especially the Mystery series, as well as Rick Steves! AAHH!) From your dorky friend up north.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Yes, you are a dork. But a cute one. You will have fun. You better get him to sign something...he really is cute in that "smart and funny" way.