Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Tithe Rap"

OK, this is REALLY corny but I'm going to put it up here anyway. You guys all know how much I love my church. Kevin, my pastor, gives very relevant life messages (which can all be found online, downloaded for free, or just listened to, etc.) It's an awesome church; I can't say enough about it.

Anyway, Kevin only talks about financial giving 1 Sunday a year. That's it. Other than that, he doesn't talk about giving at all. Well, last Sunday was the Sunday. He gave his message and then to underscore the message 3 of the guys from the creative team came up and did this rap. They were supposed to be accountants, hence the nerdy attire, etc.
(And I gotta say - it was WAY funnier in person.... my daughter, who LOVES rap, had tears streaming down her face she was laughing so hard.) Enjoy. :)

5 comments:

Gberger said...

OMGoodness! That is a fantastic way of teaching. FANTASTIC. I hope they show it in Sunday School to help the kids understand the concept from the beginning! THanks for sharing. God bless you.

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so awesome!!!! Those guys are so talented and what a great way of getting through.....made me laugh.

3 Peas in a Pod said...

That was so funny!!! Thanks for sharing. I would've been in tears too if I was there.

dons_mind said...

that was good! what a great way to get a point across.

Boquinha said...

That was HYSTERICAL! A far cry from our Sunday meetings, let me tell you!