Thursday, January 8, 2009

Doggie New Year Resolutions


Cute canine resolutions, courtesy of my dear friend Jenn (picture of Jenn and I above, taken just a couple of weeks ago)


  1. I will stop trying to find the few remaining clean pieces of carpet in the house when I am about to throw up.

  2. I will NOT chase the ball until I see it LEAVE THE IDIOT'S HAND!

  3. I will not eat other animals' poop.

  4. I will not lick my human's face after eating animal poop.

  5. I will not eat "kitty box crunchies".

  6. I will not eat any more socks and then re-deposit them in the backyard after processing.

  7. I will not bark each time I hear a door bell on TV.

  8. I will conquer my fear of thunderstorms!

  9. I will not steal Mom's underwear and dance all over the back yard with it.

  10. The sofa is not a face towel.

  11. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.

  12. I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.

  13. The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.

  14. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE entering the house.

6 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, my gosh...this had me cracking up!!!
How about: I will NOT try to walk on top of my Moms feet. She is not going away FOREVER!!!
Love the picture!!!

Tara said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog! Love this entry. It really is funny. I do not have dogs but my boys would love one!

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

You hit so many of the hilights in Ruby Thursday's life. The doorbell on TV is too funny, as is the sofa not being a face towel. Love seeing your smiling face. xoxo.

Michele said...

HAHAHA.... super cute! I'm keeping these because I know a dog crazy person at work that would L-O-V-E these!
(hug)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I love #7. My dog Koho does that all the time. She rarely barks at the real doorbell, but the ones on TV send her into a frenzy. Even worse, when we go to friends house and I knock or ring the doorbell, she stands outside the frontdoor and barks her head off. So embarrassing!
Cute list!

Me said...

I am going to read these to Wrigs and have his raise his right paw.