Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So Today at Lunch.....

I met my friend Dawn for lunch today at Chipotle.

I happened to run into one of the pastors from my church, Miles.
Miles has just gotten back from a trip to Liberia - the team did some work helping to build an orphanage, install generators, etc. - basically making life better for the kids in the community he went to visit.

Anyway, Miles also happens to be very attractive and my friend Dawn was (almost literally) drooling. (I was afraid I was going to have to take a beverage napkin and dab at the corners of her mouth while Miles was talking about his trip. It was very cute.)

I've been trying to get Dawn to come visit my church for a couple of years now. I think, maybe now, she'll finally accept my invitation and come visit. :)

4 comments:

Gberger said...

What is that saying? "The Lord works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." Maybe this is Dawn's altar call.

Michele said...

LOL... whatever it takes, I suppose!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wouldn't that be lovely???? A match made in HEAVEN. OR, Chipolte. (I love that place btw...we don't have any)
I guarantee she will be at chuch come Sunday...if not I have a few single friends.

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

Works for me!