Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dealing with Fear During Economic Uncertainty

My pastor talked about this VERY thing today.

His message was relevant, engaging, funny and GREAT (as always) and you can find it here.
("Abe and Fear" 1/11/09).

(The system takes a little while to bring up the audio .... be patient... it will come up! And listening to Kevin's messages are always worth the wait!)

In case you just want to look at the "cliff notes" of the message, here they are. (It's a .pdf file that you can print out.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to know that even when the whole world seems like it is falling apart, God is in control! PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try to listen to that sermon tomorrow when I am doing paperwork.

HWHL said...

Rebeckah,
It really is a great message. It spoke right to me, because with my business REALLY struggling (due to the economy), it's easy to get very nervous about finances.
As Kevin said yesterday, being "in the zone" doesn't insulate us from famine (ie: economic difficulties) but it does prevent us from being controlled by worldly fears."

Great message - I know you'll like it! (Also, there's a print out next to the message too.... a lot of small groups in our church use those for discussion purposes...)

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I was so thrilled. I la love comments like I'm sure you do too. :)

Have a great day!

Much love from NJ,
Sue