Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Elizabeth

We have a new visitor who has been living on our front porch for the past week or so.
The kids and I have named her Elizabeth.
She looks just like the GEICO lizard.

I snapped this photo of her napping yesterday afternoon. It was a typical sunny April day in Atlanta. I'm sure those bricks felt really warm and nice to a lizard, which is probably why she stretched out those little back legs of hers. :-)

She's really very cute. Even though I'm not at ALL into reptiles, I'm growing rather fond of Elizabeth.

I hope she hangs out with us for awhile.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

She really IS cute.
Looks like she is enjoying life.
Unlike the 2 leopard geckos' that we hold prisoner in our house.
One day, I will just let them go....I end up taking care of them more than the girls.
I should blog about them. I have renamed them. They ARE mine.