Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Niagara Falls Photo-Blog-o-rama

High Roller Hubster (note the empty pockets!)

Seneca Niagara - Our Swanky Hotel - Photo #1


Seneca Niagara - Our Swanky Hotel - Photo #2

Even the Elevator Bank at the Seneca Niagara was swanky - check out the stained glass

The Happy Couple on the American side of the Falls :-)


Pretty daffodils on the Canadian side....
Spring is on the way, despite the ice still visible in the Niagara River.





Took this photo from my barrel right before I went over the edge (bumpy ride on the way down, but obviously I survived...). :-)







3 comments:

carie said...

thanks so much for your comments on my blog...we've never met but anyone who is a friend of dawn's is a friend of mine! by the way, my family and I will be visiting Niagara this summer on my daughter's 15th b-day...any must do's?

Suzanne said...

Great Pics!
You and HE look fabulous as usual.
I am glad you had a great weekend away!

anneseekingjoy said...

What a happy entry to read! I am so thrilled that you and hubby got such a fab get away together. :-)