Wednesday, April 16, 2008

STOP THE PRESSES


I just received some news that shocked me to my core.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, I have received some news that has caused me to CEASE my workday, turn off my radio and immediately begin blogging.... because, quite simply, the WORLD MUST KNOW.

(ahem)..... (clearing throat...)

My dear friend BuzyBee (pictured above - isn't she pretty??!!) has NEVER HAD A MOUNTAIN DEW. Yes, I can HEAR the collective gasps of disbelief in the audience. I know, I know.... I really almost think this should be a CNN breaking news e-alert, or perhaps even a topic to be brought up during the Obama-Clinton debate tonight... this is really, REALLY a major event.

It's true though. NEVER. Ever.
Let it sink in. The shock will, eventually, pass......

(It's only because I've KNOWN her since..... 1981, I believe?.... that I can tease her this mercilessly.... and it's all because I heart her.) :-)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

you are a nut! (exept the part where you think I am pretty. That is sweet)
Well, mountain dew just does NOT look good to me. The color is wacky. Which you WOULD think would draw me to it, but it does not.

It shall state on my tombstone, that I have never had m. dew. Right next to: "she never ate caviar, lamb, veal, or snails"
Somethings I just don't want to try....

HWHL said...

The color is EXACTLY the color of pickle juice. When we were newlyweds, hubster poured pickle juice over ice and tried to TRICK me! Luckily I noticed the pickle seed floating in it and realized what it was.... he thought it was FUNNY. (I did not.)

btw: I'm not a caviar fan, but I do like lamb, veal and snails. :-)

Ahmad Hegab said...

lol thats really hilarious