Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Strangest Secret


Shortly after I went into business for myself and left Corporate America behind (along with my nice guaranteed income, good benefits, and "plush cubicle"), I discovered a great audio recording which was made many years ago called (you guessed it) "The Strangest Secret", by Earl Nightingale.

Below is a link where you can listen to this audio online, free. (You have to endure a little bit of Mark Viktor Hansen talking in the beginning, then a few more times during the middle, but it's worth it....)

The principles in this audio are wonderful, and if you follow them, it really will change how you view the world, and how you view "success". (And not just material success, but success in any part of your life....)

I highly recommend it; there's a lot of wisdom in Mr. Nightingale's words.

No comments: