Friday, November 7, 2008

BREAKING NEWS in Atlanta...

This probably won't mean anything to folks outside Atlanta, but Brian Nichols has just been found guilty.

He terrorized this city after his shooting rampage years ago, and my daughter STILL has nightmares that he's coming to "get us". (He was found hiding out in an apartment not too far from where we live....)

He took 4 innocent lives the day he went berserk, and then tried to convince the court that he had gone temporarily insane and was acting out because he thought he was a slave and he was merely rebelling against his slave master....

I never bought it, and I'm relieved the jury didn't buy it either.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

May he rot in H*ll.

Me said...

So glad he is caught. I hope the nightmares can end.

Unknown said...

THANK GOODNESS. I love when justice is served. Hopefully S will feel safer now.