Thursday, November 6, 2008

SHAMELESSLY ignoring my work this afternoon...


It's already 71 degrees here - the sky is bright blue.
Leaves on the trees are still brilliant Fall colors.... the forecasted high today is 74.

I'm sorry, work, you're just going to have to WAIT until tomorrow.

I'm taking a mental health day and heading out-of-doors. (I love the term "out-of-doors", don't you? Sounds so much more fancy than just "outdoors".)

Maybe I'll snap some pictures... if I can find my camera....

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Good for you...some Out Of Doors will do you good...all of us. It is great therapy!!

Louise said...

This is breathtaking! Enjoy your day. We all need them!

cathouse teri said...

Here by way of WIXY!

Sounds like a very good reason to ignore work. It's raining here, so I'm going with work. (If you can call this work.) ;)

Cliff said...

Sounds like a plan.

Me said...

OMG can I come live with you for a few days!?!?! Sounds absolutely gorgeous. PLEASE TAKE PICS!! I miss the bright blue of the sky sooooo much. Enjoy your out of doors day, in the warmth and brightness of the sky. You so deserve it!

Gberger said...

That is a lovely shot right there; is that near you? I hope you have a wonderful, refreshing day out of doors! God bless you.

Boquinha said...

HWHL, I think that's GREAT! So healthy. And having the flexibility to do it is priceless. :)