Friday, November 7, 2008

A Photo for D'Arcy


Normally my son J keeps a fairly tidy room.

My daughter S on the other hand - her room looks like a Colombian drug cartel was recently in there, looking for drugs, weapons, or money. (We have a running joke that if the police ever came to our house for any reason they would immediately call for backup upon seeing S's room.... because it looks as though SURELY it has been recently ransacked.)

Anyway, I had gone into J's room this afternoon to open the windows (another lovely, Indian Summer day being upon us) and I laughed out loud when I saw the book that was in the midst of the Halloween candy wrappers strewn upon the floor.
And no, D'Arcy, this was not a "plant". It truly was laying right there, just like this. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.

Yet another one of those QUESTIONABLE books.... :-)

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Very funny...I suppose the door was shut or else the dogs would have had a field day w/ the sweets. I loathed those books, but I suppose it is better to read something....
Your description of little missy's room, just like my 2 girls. I say to them it already looked like we have been robbed and they started in the girls rooms. I threaten to take pictures and put them on the blog too. ;)

HWHL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HWHL said...

It's really unbelievable, Suz.
She makes sure it smells like the fragrance counter at Dillard's, but God forbid she actually PICK UP HER CLOTHES!!!!

:-)

Unknown said...

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! Though I am sure many of your readers would be thinking..."What is the D'Arcy girls facsination with Captain Underpants? That seems creepy."

It's a long story folks.


But wow, seriously, great photo!!!!!!!