Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Novel is Coming Along Splendidly...


Maybe it was the Cafe Mocha at Starbucks.... maybe it was that blank composition book just waiting to be filled up....

Or maybe it was the fact that I BLABBED about it here on my blog, but I have a nice little outline of the main characters and the plot for my novel.

It's a little quirky, very funny, and a little bittersweet. I'm getting really excited about it!

I'm going to work for a couple hours this AM and then head back out to that same Magical Starbucks this morning and write some more! :-)

(Michele, I know this makes you chuckle....!!) :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time that I went to my magical coffee shop I watched the two men next to me play chess for two hours. The magic was gone. Now I am in search of a new magical kingdom.

Good luck with keeping the magic and writing going!

Jason, as himself said...

Exciting! Best of luck in the development and completion of your novel.

J. Moses said...

I hear ya on the Obama thing. I voted for him bc I too believe he's the best guy for the next four years.

Michele said...

Ah... niiice... Good job!
All that Mocha is good.. better start going for Non-fat, skip the whip! LOL... You'll gain 10 pounds by time you're done! =D

I'm so excited for you as well... it's funny... today there's a regular young lady in there that takes up 3 tables and papers are sprawled everywhere, pens, pencils, cell phone and lap top... a regular office on the go! I thought of you! =) She's writing a novel as well!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So glad it is going so good for you. Can't wait to get in line at borders for you to sign your first novel!!!

Unknown said...

quirky, funny, and bittersweet are the perfect combination of adjectives!!

Anonymous said...

And all we have here is a knock-off of a magical Starbuck's store! Good luck with your novel. I'm impressed!

=) Bella

Boquinha said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you!! This all sounds terribly romantic!