Friday, November 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged! (a/k/a 7 Tidbits of Trivia About Me)

Don has tagged me!

Actually, since I've been doing this blog thing for awhile now, I've had a similar tag to this one, so I'm going to "cheat" and rather than list 7 Unusual Things about me.... I'm going to simply put a link to 40 Tidbits About Me from way back when.... (yeah, I know it's kind of cheating.... but hey - look at it THIS WAY.... you get 25 bonus things for free!) :-)

The poor souls I would like to tag are:
  • Buzy Bee Suz (for all her new readers who don't yet REALLY know her....
  • My Lovely Cousin Rachel
  • The Amazing Michele from Rocky Mountain Photography
  • Nurse Extraordinaire Amanda

And, of course, if you don't want to participate, that's OK. (It will just mean a hex of 7 years upon your house....) . ...KIDDING!

2 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Okay, I'm clicking that 40 tidbit link right now. And thanks for you get well wishes and comments today...I'm barely able to type now, but getting better!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love your 40 things..you are too cute.
I can't be havin' no hex put on my house....I will get to this tag this week sista.
Going to see MIL at lake in the morning...no 'puter there.
Hugs,
Suz