Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Week Everyone!

Thanksgiving snuck up again, didn't it? :-)

I know this has been a "challenging" year (financially) for many of us.... and challenging, for other reasons, for many more of us.

But I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful week and you can surround yourself with your loved ones and take some time to get off the whirling merry-go-round of your stress-filled lives and pause and be thankful for all your blessings.

Because really, on the great "balance sheet of life", each one of us has so very much to be thankful for.

This week I'm going to make it a point to be especially thankful, not just on Thursday, but all week long for everything I already have.... rather than think about the things that I don't have.


Happy Thanksgiving Week!

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Thanks.....I hope you have a wonderful week too.
I am thankful for YOU!!!!
Hugs,
Suz

Boquinha said...

Great post. We put paper up on a door every November and it's our "Gratitude Door." We keep crayons by it and we all write/draw things for which we're grateful all month long. It's so fun!

Boquinha said...

P.S. Grateful is a good way to feel. It FEELS good.

HWHL said...

Boquinha - I LOVE this idea! Excellent!!

Gberger said...

Right back to you, blogger-buddy. God bless you and all your family.