Monday, November 10, 2008

Sorry, Viggo.... I have eyes for another....

UPDATE: D'Arcy actually had an 'intimate moment' of sorts with Hugh.... you'll have to go to D'Arcy's blog for details! (OK, D'Arce - there's your SHOUT OUT, girl!!)
And yes, folks, this is ALL TRUE!!! :-)


I don't know about you guys, but I am SO ready to see "Australia" which is coming out Thanksgiving weekend.

Hugh Jackman is total eye candy. (And he seems like such a fun guy too.... has that little twinkle in his eye... and such a GREAT smile...)

(Sorry, Viggo. I got tired waiting for you to accept me as your FaceBook friend. Sigh.) ;-)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You TOTALLY stole my blog!!! I was just about to post on this as I cut out of work early so I could watch these two on Oprah today!!!!


You know I got to share words and a hug with him, but I thought i tell you again, cause I like to rub things like that in!!!

amanda said...

Oh, I totally agree... Thank you for your sweet comment on my last post. It is nice to know that my true personality comes through the blog :)

Boquinha said...

That movie looks sooooo good. And so well cast!

Gberger said...

He is yummy indeed, and I hear he is deeply in love with his wife. Gotta love that in a guy, esp. a Hollywood guy!

HWHL said...

Ha ha ha, D'Arcy! I'll make it up - I'll give you a SHOUT OUT, ok? Then you can repost the photo and story on your blog, ok? Re-live that 15 minutes of fame (heck, I would!!) :-)

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this!

What is wrong with me lately???

Busy Bee Suz said...

Can't wait to se it.

HWHL said...

Bella,
It's brand new! You'll be hearing about it soon, I'm sure! :-)

Fletch said...

oh, I'm all about Hugh Jackman...