Saturday, November 15, 2008

WARNING: Panda Overdose Alert (Can't Resist..)

Since apparently the "panda cam" is offline today, I found an older panda cam video of Mei Lan, who is the new cub's big sister and is now about 2 years old. (Mei Lan was a HUGE celebrity when she was born at Zoo Atlanta a couple of years ago.... we're talking Major Star....)

Anyway, here is video of Mei Lan when she was just a sleepy cub, napping away. (There is a risk of overdosing on cuteness when you watch this, so be prepared....)

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

That baby sleeps just like ME!!!
So cute. :)

Dawn said...

oh!! I could watch her all day!!!

Najia said...

I just spent 10 minutes watching this silent video. How cute was it when the mama grabbed her and fell back with her baby and cuddled? This was better than yoga or any other form of relaxation therapy. Thanks for posting!

Me said...

Ok what's up Panda Stalker! At least you didn't post this on a Friday night like last week with the dog videos! We are definitely living on the edge.

My slow lap top won't play the video so I have to watch on big computer. I will do that now because I want to see the cuteness!