Sunday, July 13, 2008

OH NO!!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

Apparently, when I updated the color scheme on my blog (do y'all like it? I needed something new and "fresh"...), I somehow (don't ask me how) wound up deleting my entire blogroll.

I have no clue how I did this, but they're ALL gone, and now I have to re-create it.

So, just want to let you guys know I'm not SNUBBING anyone..... and I really will re-create it.... just as SOON as my tooth will stop throbbing long enough for me to concentrate and re-type everything.

I'm calling my dentist first thing tomorrow morning. I think this tooth pain is indicative either of an abcess (sp?) or perhaps a precursor to a root canal, or something else Really Bad.... tooth pain that increases geometrically like this that makes it hard to concentrate (and easy to snap at those I love) is NOT a good thing. :-(

In fact, I'm getting ready to drug myself and go to bed. (One of the great things about pain-killers + sleep = IT DOESN'T HURT WHEN YOU'RE UNCONSCIOUS!!!)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness. this is the worst pain. I have had so many issues with my teeth in my past. Finally in the last 2 years...knock on wood....I have been good.
I have more root canals, caps and fillings in my head than real teeth.
and this girl brushes at least 5x a day, and I keep floss in my glove box, purse and every bathroom. ( a little anal about my teeth?)
I hope you are better soon.
Take care, Suz

Unknown said...

Like the color scheme! Very cheerful!

I pray that your tooth problem would be fixed quickly, effectively, and with as little pain as possible. And whatever ends up happening in this, that God would provide to you His grace and comfort right when you need it.

Sugar Jones said...

Well, hell! How am I supposed to find "Live Happy" and "Bella" now? You know, this is a real inconvenience for me.

Oh sorry... channeling my selfish b+ch mother... let me take a swig of this... oh yes... much better...

(*ahem*)

Sorry to hear you lost your blog roll. Hope you have it up soon. At least you didn't lose the groovin' jive music, Sister Sledge!

;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the dentist! So NOT my favorite place to go...unless I'm in a lot of pain!!!

Love your new layout. I tend to change mine from time to time as well. Get tired of the same old stuff.

Sugar, I'm here! =)