Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You Made My Day!


Suz, My Very Funny Friend since high school has bestowed upon me the "You Make My Day" award!
Thanks Suz!

I'd like to pass this award along to......

Dawn at Beyond Grace (who sent me the SWEETEST email - which REALLY made my day!)

D'Arcy at Abstraction who always makes my day!

Michele The Amazing whose photos of the Canadian Rockies blow me away! and make my day!!

... and to ALL my blog-o-licious buddies out there.... because all of you brighten up my day, each and every day!

So here's a big collective THANK YOU from me to you!
You guys ROCK! :-)

2 comments:

Michele said...

Aww... Thanks!! You da greatest!! You made me turn a kajillion shades of red, if that's possible.
Thanks!!!
And hey, congrats to you for getting the award!!

HWHL said...

Michele,
You are fair skinned like me.... I blush easily too!
And seriously, your blog is my "Peace Place" when I feel overwhelmed.... :-)

One day I will come visit you "in person"! :-) (and you can show me how to take good pictures...)