Tuesday, May 27, 2008

80's Rehash (a/k/a More Really Big Hair)

Ready to laugh?? :-)
Found this picture in the archives too and couldn't pass this one up.
Yes, this would be my college graduation - Spring 1990.

Just LOOK at the hair on me and Hubster (although he wasn't Hubster then, he was simply still "Boyfriend With Potential").

I wonder how much hair mousse we went through in those days??

I can almost hear the 80's music playing in the background..... actually if you really listen, you just might be able to hear it too..... ;-)

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

awwww. Very cute.
Love it...the hair was perfection for the time.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That just made my day! There was a girl I knew who had big hair like that, we called her "Big Headed Amy" and she still can't live down that name! I remember all my friends at the time got these huge bangs, and side bangs, and then they would curl them all to make a huge halo around their whole head. I BEGGED my mother for them, and she refused! Thus, I've got some pretty tame pictures of a very Marsha Brady envious hair growing up. But man, if I would have known how happy looking back on hair like that would have made me, I would have been rebellious and just gone ahead and feathered!!

HWHL said...

LOL - D'Arcy, you're so funny!

Unknown said...

Love the 80's mix. I was just singing "Tainted Love" to my boys the other day (but I forgot the words).

HWHL said...

Well now you know where to come for all your "80's Lyrics", Deron. :-)

Jason, as himself said...

Classic.

Thanks for your very kind comments on The Jason Show! I've been seeing your face on suz's comments--and now we meet, so to speak.

I've also enjoyed browsing through a few of your posts. See you around!