Thursday, May 22, 2008

What $45 Million Will Buy You in Atlanta...

I just really don't 'get' this.
I wouldn't live in a place like this, even if I DID have the money.
Totally pretentious and over the top.

PS: Just found out that 2 (yes TWO) people live in this monstrosity. Not only that, but the couple who lives here made their fortune in Multi-Level Marketing. (When you Google the name of their organization, the word "SCAM" frequently comes up..... I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions on that..... ).

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yeah...I agree. I would never live in anything THAT big.
Not very cozy...

HWHL said...

Since I posted this, I found out that TWO people live in this house.... they are the founders of World Leadership Group, which is one of those Multi Level Marketing scams (ie: pyramid deals). In fact, if you Google "World Leadership Group" you'll be amazed how much the word SCAM comes up... sad, really. Two obviously very greedy, self-indulgent people.