Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Husband's Cookies


My husband is making his "world famous" cookies tonight. He always makes these after everyone is asleep so we (the kids and I) don't creep into the kitchen and sneak some of the dough.

Let me tell you: these cookies are absolutely incredible. (My husband is an amazing cook, and an amazing baker, and he came up with this recipe himself... it's a Top Secret. Many have begged for it over the years but he never tells. Even I, the Loyal Wife, don't exactly know what goes into them... I have a general idea, but couldn't tell you exactly.)

So anyway, he's downstairs making the cookies. Soon, he'll take a little break and go out on the back deck with the dog. Then, I will be sneaking down for a stealthy spoonful of dough (he thinks I'm asleep.... ).

It will be our little secret. Shhh..... :-)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

WOW. He bakes TOO!
You hit the jackpot.
Yummo....I love me some fresh baked cookies.

HWHL said...

To quote Homer Simpson..... "DOUGH!" :-)