Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why I Am A Christian*

*Even though I Don't Believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy

Below is a link to a great article I found online while surfing. (Can you hear the Beach Boys tune in the background? "Little surfer, little surfer girl...." sorry, couldn't resist.)

Anyway, this article is really quite good. It's written by James Choi who is a Professor of Finance at Yale. It's well-written, intelligent, articulate, and definitely worth reading.

http://www.som.yale.edu/faculty/jjc83/whychrist.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great link! I'm surprised (and glad) that Yale allows this--or maybe they don't know about it, yet.

HWHL said...

It's apparently been on the internet for quite awhile. I'm sure he's gotten some negative pressure from some of his colleagues at Yale, but hopefully it has emboldened other believers there to step up and declare their beliefs as well.

Thankfully we still have freedom of speech in this country. I can't imagine if we didn't. (I'd surely be in jail somewhere....)