Thursday, June 5, 2008

It might be the wine.... But Here is my BIG IDEA

I am on my second glass of wine this evening (a really good red Argentinian wine, I might add)....

Anyway, I have a slight buzz going because I almost NEVER drink, BUT I have a brainstorm.
An excellent idea.

Y'all ready to hear it?? You sure???

OK, first you need to go over to the right hand side of this blog and click on Wild Cherry's "Play That Funky Music".
Got it? OK, now go do it. Turn it up. Go on....

Get your groove on, now. C'mon. Nobody's looking.... start bopping your head, dancing in your chair.... (I'm doing it too, I can assure you....)

OK, here's what I'm thinking:
I'm thinking that Barack Obama (who I'm planning on voting for) ought to have this very tune played at his inauguration and he ought to hire Bill Clinton to be his DJ.

Wouldn't that be perfect???

That way the Clintons could once again be involved in the 2008 presidential "doings"..... Bill could spin some great tunes (and we ALL know that he would love to play some funky music.... white boy....)

What do y'all think?
Am I on to something with this, or what?
I'm thinking YES.

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Isn't wine lovely?

Suzanne said...

I like it. I love the music....and the whole image. IT is great.
Ok. now to burst your bubble.
I like McCain. I have liked him since we lived in AZ. many years ago....He did great things with the state.
Don't be a hater. I don't have ANYTHING against Obama. I am sure he is a nice guy. with little experience...but a nice guy all the same.
I would be much happier with him than Hillary.
And no matter who is sitting in the oval office...this girl is not running to Canada. :)
I will be behind our Pres. No matter who it is....

HWHL said...

Jason, I'm laughing. :-)

Suz, Of COURSE I'm not a hater. Puh-leez. Don't you remember my Dad? (The colonel?) He is obviously voting for McCain, as are many of my very conservative friends.

I still like my idea though.
I asked Hubster last night what he thought about it and he just rolled his eyes.... he didn't even grace me with a verbal response. :-)