Saturday, June 7, 2008

Uno Mas Foto


Forgot this one..... took this one when we went into Savannah for dinner one night.

The amazing thing about this picture is how GROWN UP my son looks.
He's only 12 but to me he looks like he's about 15 in this picture.

He's gone from that tiny baby boy we brought home from the hospital to a (sometimes surly) adolescent so quickly.
I realize that it will not be long at all until my kids are both grown and gone and living their own lives. A bittersweet thought for a mom.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

awwww....they grow up so quickly.
It freaks me out how much HE looks like hubby....eeeerrrriiiieeee...don't you think?
S has your face...w/ some traits of hubster too....
adorable.

HWHL said...

J looks EXACTLY like Hubster. It is truly a genetics experiment. They even have the same walk, the same mannerisms. Yes, it's totally weird. I was basically a "carrier" for a clone, I've decided. :-)

S does have my facial traits, you're right - but she is going to be lean and lanky like her Daddy as well.... no one is going to have my petite, pudgy frame, and that is Just Fine. I wouldn't wish these thighs upon anyone.
:-)