Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cupid Still has Great Aim...

Would it be really weird of me to say that after 16+ years of marriage, I still sometimes am so besotted by my husband that I want to tackle him, even in public places.

(And yes, sometimes I get so mad at him that I want to throw a potato at his head, but not today. No, not today.....)

Anyway, this "sudden-lust" thing happened again, just this morning. We had to go drop his car off for servicing. Hubster looked so incredibly yummy just STANDING there in the waiting room of the stupid dealership, that it was all I could do not to club him over the head, drag him down some darkened hallway and have my way with him.

I must be nuts.
Either that or I have some wild hormones surging this week, or something....

7 comments:

Sugar Jones said...

Oh MAN! No wonder you are "Happy" Happy Wife! I can totally picture that happening. You're probably ovulating... I used to LOVE that time of month. Oh well... I guess I'll have to set my sights on a new man to club over the head. ;)

Suzanne said...

I understand compltely. I too have the same feelings...although NOT as much as when were were youngin's but cupid still shoots me on occasion. I have to say Hubs has not slowed down on the touchy-feely. I get "groped" almost on a daily basis....while I am cooking dinner or doing laundry.
The kids are so embarrassed by us.
Love it.

HWHL said...

Sugar, you're making me laugh! And you know what - you're probably right - I probably AM ovulating! (Sorry to embarrass any men who might be reading this....)

LOL. Hadn't even considered that until JUST NOW..... Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Wow! There HAS to be a secret to all that... or something! Lots of people would be jealous, I know!

Wait... maybe that IS the secret to a happy marriage! =)

Love your blog.
Bella

Me said...

Those sudden surges can hit at the most inopportune times. Like in the aisles of Target while shopping for paper products. Sometimes my hubby looks sooo cute I want to squeeze him so hard til we both pop. But not today. Today we wanted to pop each other for other reasons. Ugh. Trying to stay positive!

Unknown said...

Well, I don't know what to say...other than, Good for you! (and him)

Jason, as himself said...

Lucky, lucky you! Pardon me if this is way too forward, but with lucky couples like you. . . how often do you, ahem, do it?