Thursday, June 19, 2008

Potato Cannon (Part Two)

Since many of you have expressed a variety of emotions (shock, curiosity, wonder, outrage, disgust, etc.) that such a thing as a Potato Gun/Potato Cannon exists, I'll simply have to take a picture of this contraption.

Actually, I will try to be Really Sneaky and tell my husband how studly he looks while holding aforementioned "instrument of destruction", so maybe I can get a REALLY humorous shot.

(He's too smart though and he'll figure out what's up.... although he doesn't actually read my blog, he knows that he is frequent fodder for it...)

Anyway, within the next day or so, EXPECT a picture of his potato cannon.
You'll be underwhelmed. Trust me.
:-)

2 comments:

Najia said...

Hola!

Thanks for checking in on me. It's been a long week and I haven't had the time or motivation to blog. We've been reduced to coexisting in about 200 square feet of space. Kind of, ummm, difficult. But, I've been keeping up with my Blogistani peeps!

Diva arrives soon! Yay!

HWHL said...

Glad to know you're doing well - I've missed your "voice" in the Blogosphere!

See you when space frees up - hang in there! :-)