Sunday, June 8, 2008

"It's A Wonderful Life" Actor Has Passed Away



Bob Anderson, who played the young George Bailey in my all time favorite movie "It's a Wonderful Life" has passed away.

If you've never seen this movie, do yourself a favor and rent it. (Actually, do yourself a bigger favor, and go buy a copy.)
It's a great movie about life and being thankful for all the things that you already have (that, chances are, you take for granted.)

Indeed, it IS a wonderful life.... thanks for helping me to realize that, George Bailey.

Rest in peace, Bob Anderson.

2 comments:

Najia said...

I had never seen that movie before Ed and I started dating. It is now one of my favorites and we watch it many times every holiday season. How sad to read about the young George Bailey's passing. May he rest in peace. Hee haw!

Thanks for stopping by and telling me of your beautiful Chloe. She had a beautiful life with you! It was even more beautiful to learn that she left this world wrapped in the warmth of love.

Poor Drama Queen Ruby! Her papa has gone off to have fun without her. Give her some kisses on her muzzle for me. Tell her Achilles and Milo think she's pretty! ;-)

HWHL said...

Awww. That's so sweet of you!
Please give Achilles and Milo some puppy-kisses from the Rubester as well. I'm sure they would be Fast Friends! :-)