Saturday, June 7, 2008

A "Virtual" Trip to the Beach

Yes, I'm that person who never downloads pictures out of her digital camera. When I looked at this morning, I realized I had 116 pictures in there. (Zoinks.) Anyway, below are some photos I snapped on our recent trip to Tybee Island.

Below are two snapshots I took, right as the sun was coming up over the Atlantic. This was about 6:20 AM. I love getting up really really early at the beach. The sand is nice and cool and there is no one on the beach. It's just a wonderful time to be alone with your thoughts, do some meditation, and have some quiet time with the Creator.



Can you hear my kids in the below shot? It went something like this: "Come ON, Mom... Take the picture!" The ocean was so calm that day... there was no wind and no waves. Kind of eery.




Technically, this isn't a "beach shot". This was S competing in a little hula hoop competition up at the neighborhood pool. She didn't win, but it was such a cute little picture of her.


Waiting for that Perfect Wave.....





1 comment:

Suzanne said...

looks great. What cute kids.
I wonder where they get their looks from???? hmmmmmm?????